Mafia Wars’ New Crisis Crate

A new crate has launched on the in the Mafia Wars shop: the Crisis Crate. The entire “crisis” theme doesn’t really make much sense to me, but after the hitman cherubs, these new items seem pretty tame in comparison.

As with other themed Mafia Wars item crates, a crate can be purchased from the Godfather for 12 Reward Points (about $3), or a three-pack can be purchased for 35 Reward Points. Players have a 60% chance of finding a common item, 30% chance of finding an uncommon item, and a 10% chance of nabbing a rare item.

The new items are: Battering Ram, Flaming Axe, Shock Paddles, Trauma Chopper, Ironside Tactical Vest, Shaped Charge, EMT, and Hook and Ladder Truck. I bought one crate myself and ended up with an uncommon item – the Shock Paddles. They have pretty nice stats – 36 Attack, 16 Defense – so the rare Crisis Crate goodies are in all likelihood highly desirable.


Related posts:

  1. Mafia Wars Releases New Spy Tech Crates A new crate has hit the Mafia Wars Marketplace:...
  2. Mafia Wars Releases Urban Crates Mafia Wars developer Zynga added a new themed mystery...
  3. What’s Inside the Mafia Wars: Bangkok Crates? Mafia Wars added a new Bangkok mystery crate late...
  4. Mafia Wars Gives Away Free Reward Points To celebrate the launch of its new marketplace, Mafia...
  5. Mafia Wars Adds Royal White Elephant Mafia Wars added a new item to further tease...

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

  1. No comments yet.

  1. No trackbacks yet.