.

Mafia Wars Releases Subterfuge Mystery Crate


Mafia Wars developer Zynga released a new ‘Subterfuge’ themed mystery crate this week. Like all Mafia Wars mystery crates, players can purchase one crate for 12 Reward Points, or three crates for 35 Reward Points. Players have a 60% chance of receiving a common item, 30% chance uncommon, and a 10% chance of nabbing one of the rare items.

The Subterfuge Crate contains eight potential items:

Weapons
Hush Puppy – 34 Attack, 16 Defense
Fake ID – 19 Attack, 42 Defense

Armor
Con Man – 16 Attack, 35 Defense
Poison Filled Ring – 32 Attack, 17 Defense
Boot Knife – 15 Attack, 33 Defense
Concealed Armor – 22 Attack, 40 Defense

Vehicles
Spy Plane – 31 Attack, 58 Defense
Stealth Car – 41 Attack, 30 Defense

Did you buy a Subterfuge Crate? If so, did you get what you wanted? Let us know in the comments below! We have images of some of the Subterfuge Crate contents below.




Related posts:

  1. Mafia Wars Releases Explosive Crates Mafia Wars developer Zynga released a new mystery crate...
  2. Mafia Wars’ New Crisis Crate A new crate has launched on the in the...
  3. Mafia Wars Releases Urban Crates Mafia Wars developer Zynga added a new themed mystery...
  4. Mafia Wars Releases New Spy Tech Crates A new crate has hit the Mafia Wars Marketplace:...
  5. Mafia Wars Releases New Mystery Bag Gift Mafia Wars developer Zynga released a new-and-improved Mystery Bag...

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

  1. No comments yet.

  1. No trackbacks yet.