Happy Island developer Crowdstar has made their island sim, which was already pretty painless, even more easy to play via the new Offshore Island Bank.
The bank is a premium item, costing 99 FB$ ($9.90). But, it allows players to collect all the money bags on one island with a single click. The drawback (besides its price tag), is that only 75% of the money is collected – the other 25% is eaten up by a “banker’s fee.”
Players are free to spend their money how they like, but in our opinion this is a much weaker offering that most of Crowdstar’s premium Happy Island offers. Players can click once and only collect 75%, or click each attraction and collect 100%? Plus, it costs $10 in real money? And it only works on a single island, when most players have many? No thanks. To justify the $10 price tag, this bank should come with no collection penalty.
It should be noted that this 25% fee can be reduced by upgrading the bank. But without purchasing one (and we certainly aren’t going to), there is no way to know what that upgrading entails. If anyone has the scoop, leave a comment and fill us in.