Ponzi Inc. developer Challenge Games continues to make small, incremental upgrades to their satirical business sim on a regular basis. Today, the company announced that bugs had been squashed, the perks screen enhanced, and new activities added when visiting your friends’ businesses. Their complete note about the upgrades:
The Honch said “Bleh!” and we interpreted that to mean make some improvements to the game, that or he was complaining about his Puffer Fish sandwich. Today’s update contains some updates to the existing game along with some new content. Read more about the update below:
(New Perks Screen)
- The Perks panel has been redesigned to make it easier to browse, read and use. Icons are bigger, buttons are easier to read, and you can now filter perks.
- Some of the changes include filtering on what’s New and what you can play against friends.
- The Perks screen also has an improved inventory counter (Red circle) to make it easier to tell how many you have.
(Updated Main Screen)
- We’ve made a change to the main screen to move the list of active Perks to the right side of the screen and below Running Jobs.
- When you visit a friend now you might be prompted to help bust some ghosts, or chase away the spies. Visit your friend’s company and help them out!
- Corrected an issue where players were unable to see friends’ image in bottom bar
- Resolved a problem with the Head Hunter perk
Thanks for playing and the Honch suggests you get back to playing and using those Perks on your friends!
The Ponzi IT and rodent control department